Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Gabriel Allon Novels series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: La Chica Nueva (the New Girl) (Gabriel Allon #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Compact Disc): $14.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Paperback): $16.99
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Paperback): $16.99
- #17: House of Spies (Gabriel Allon #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: The Other Woman Low Price CD: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Hardcover): $28.99
When last we encountered Gabriel Allon, the master art restorer and sometime officer of Israeli intelligence, he had just prevailed in his blood-soaked duel with Saudi terrorist financier Zizi al-Bakari. Now Gabriel is summoned once more by his masters to undertake what appears to be a routine assignment: travel to Amsterdam to purge the archives of a murdered Dutch terrorism analyst who also happened to be an asset of Israeli intelligence. But once in Amsterdam, Gabriel soon discovers a conspiracy of terror festering in the city's Islamic underground, a plot that is about to explode on the other side of the English Channel, in the middle of London.
The target of this plot is Elizabeth Halton, the daughter of the American ambassador to the Court of St. James's, who is to be brutally kidnapped. Gabriel arrives seconds too late to save her. And by revealing his face to the plot's masterminds, his fate is sealed as well. Drawn once more into the service of American intelligence, Gabriel hurls himself into a desperate search for the missing woman as the clock ticks steadily toward the hour of her execution. It will take him from Amsterdam to Germany to the very end of Denmark. It will thrust him into an unlikely alliance with a man who has lost everything because of his devotion to Islam. It will cause him to question the morality of the tactics of his trade. And it might very well cost him his life.